Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bathing Beauty



Hello! So another hot day down this way..... Today I got to see Alistair get truely pissed off for about 20min. He was literally spitting mad as mama caught his little belly button stump on the ECG cords and voila his stump came off. Oops! I had one PO'd little munchkin for a bit. It made me think of one of his first days when he was still sedated and paralyzed and i looked out of the private room and saw this little babe crying up a storm and i thought "O if I could just see Alistair cry!" Well today I surly did and I'll tell you what the reflexion definitely made me appreciate it. He definitely is fiesty when he wants to be. We're getting into the daily bath routine now and he definitely needed it after his melt down as he was just perspiring after that. So once he had calmed down for a bit I got him in the bath. Does he ever just mellow. If you have the ability to see the videos you'll see how mellow he truly gets. Its bizzare. Its almost like when one puts a hamster on its back and they konk out. He just loves the water poured over his little body. But once he's brought out he stays mellow but beccomes wide awake and checks out his little world. I definitely enjoy this.

Well I promised myself I'd get to bed before midnight tonight as I'm attempting to get in a somewhat normal routine and going to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning just doesn't set one into any type of normal routine. So even if I'm in bed by midnight that'll be a small feat for this lady.

K Hope all is having a great long weekend and so glad Cousin Jess got home safely after being in the middle of a hurricane at the Big Valley Jamborie! Yikes.

Cheers till next time!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment