Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Art Work

Little Mr Alistair in relaxation mode
Mom broke out the paint...our first art Ya ya I know I never keep my eyes open
Cute little shiny blue feet
Well I have been carrying around this paint forever. I bought it prior to even being in my second trimester, I'm sure.....anyhow I finally got it out and we had some fun with it. Definitely messy stuff when your kid is in constant motion. I also have a plaster mold thing to do on his feet but the kid is so wriggly that I can't even imagine what it would come out like. I tried one when we were down in the NICU in Vancouver and it unfortunately just made a huge mess of the counter . Ce la vie! .....I finally started playing around with this blog thing a bit more and found out how to post comments under the pics. It was just coming up encrypted until I posted it. Who knows I may even go as far as changing up the template a bit! Woo Hoo hold yourself back Julie! ...Well As you can see Alistair is starting to pack on some poundages. Its nice to see his biceps and thighs getting a tad chunkier. He has been a little bit of a trim kid for a newborn. Since Saturday we've only had a couple projectile vomits so more is staying in hence the increase in weight. ......He's definitely starting to make a bunch of changes. Lots of smiles going around, very active, more head control, more eye contact, and definitely more specific sounds being created. ...This morning he was a tad fussy so I broke out a tune on the piano and he seemed to like it. So mama might just get back into tinkering on the thing and if he doesn't mind my fingers hitting two keys at once when they should only hit one then it may just be a win win situation....Well its definitely turning in to fall here. If the wind doesn't smartin up we're going to loose every beautiful leaf today. Its just golden out there. .....Alistair is commanding attention by smacking his lips so I guess he's hungry AGAIN! He's into feeding every 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours during the day and then we get a 4-5 hr snooze at night. So sometimes it feels like I just put the feeding apparatuses away before they're coming out again! K better run pump and feed!!! Cheers Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. . . Julie, you artsy, craftsy mummy, you! LOVE the artwork! Will be LOADS of fun when he can get into the paint on his own! :)

    Loving the blog and seeing all the changes. Great to see little man outside enjoying the sunlight and fresh air.

    Eloise and crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also loving the blog changes! Good to hear that Alistair is chunking up, really nothing cuter than a chunky Babe. Cheers.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete