Saturday, September 12, 2009

Settling in!


Yes, it has been very easy to settle in on Mom's farm. Everything is so much easier.....breastfeeding, eatting, putting the toes in the green grass, sleeping,...the works. LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY! Plus the weather hear has been absolutely gorgeous which of course just tops it all off. ......Jason is coming down tomorrow which is wonderful for all of us. It'll be nice to be together as a family without being in an institution. Its been a couple weeks since Jason was down so he'll see some HUGE changes. We shouldn't have to spend so much time apart from now on. We're going to stay in PG for a bit as Jason has some work here for month or so. Of course that doesn't seem to cramp Mom's style in the least!!! LOL She seems to be in heaven with having us about. It is so wonderful for all of us. It takes alot off my head just not being the only one to interact with Alistair. Its good for him to have things changed up a bit. I even took advantage of the in house "baby sitter" this morning. Once I could make a full sentence due to my sleepy head I was able to ask mom to hang out with my overly awake child while I went back and flopped into bed for another 1 1/2 hrs. Ahhh yes I was never been a napper but I'll tell you what exhaustion is a great way to become an excellent napper. ...I took Alistair outside in a baby carrier yesterday to his utter dismay! At least at first he was P.O'd with his mama. Actually i think the biggest thing for him was the sunshine. Just a bit much for his little itty bitty eyes to handle at first. But after his short lived melt down he zonked out and I was able to chat with mom outside while she weeded the garden. .....Well George is being an incredible Uncle and heading over again on Monday. Its his last weekend before things pick up a notch or so at work so he's taking advantage of that. So we'll have a full house here sooner than later. Nice to have so much family about......Talk about family, Grandma MacMillan is flying over from Nova Scotia mid-Oct for a visit as well. So no end to lots of cuddles for this little man.....Well this lady should go enjoy the newly cut green grass and sunshine!! Cheers Peeps! Juels
PS Isn't the sheep throw my Aunt Rosie sent so cuddly! He seems very content with in it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie:
    Love the picture of Alistair in the sheep throw. I hope you will also be able to use the afgahn I made for your little man!! So glad you have your Mom there and you can all be together. Hello to Lis, haven't heard from her in awhile, but then I do see her in pictures in your blog. All the best to all of you.
    Love, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOO cute! He is beautiful!!!Glad you are loving being HOME!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie, I'm soo happy for you, it was great to see you & get in a brief, but lovely visit. However,...I'm still feeling quite low on Julie time. I hope to be coming down to PRG again early October to see my first born...little Clayton. Oh I miss him way to much.

    Thanks again for the usage of the kayaks, & I hope your able to get out & about with them at least for a short trip this year. Give Alistair a kiss & hug for me!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete