Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Better Day!

Yes this mama had a much better day today then yesterday. It was a bit of a melt down day...I really thought Alistair was having a major reaction to the vaccine...but who knows what that was about but he seems to be normal now.....can you say paranoia! I'm working on that....getting away from that that is...the ol' brain has been trained by moi to expect worst case scenario and now I have to untrain it...Today was a great start... the weather was gorgeous so as you can see I took him out in the little bouncy chair I bought with the generous monetary gift from my hosptial friends. He loves that thing. Anyhooo we spent a good couple hours outside and he just loved the wind. He also gave me a ton of smiles today which has been few and far between prior to now. Its amazing what that does for a person too.....anyhow then this afternoon I took off to town while me mama took the babysitting role. It was lovely even if I just went shopping for Joe clothing (which I love by the way) at superstore and to London Drugs. On the way home I took a detour down some old roads around home which brought a bunch of memories back for me when I'd bike to friends houses....I also picked up an AVENT bottle for bottle feeding Alistair. It had been recommended by the physiotherapist in the hosptial. Since I feel competent that the breastfeeding is solid now I wanted to see if I could get him to take from the bottle so that the odd time I can go to town or out for dinner with a friend and mom or Jason can feed him the copious amount of milk I have frozen. I must have at least 2 months worth stored up. I wish I stored more now as the bloody milk storage bags you buy are EXPENSIVE. Today I checked them out and they were 13.99 for 20 bags. That last me a bloomin day! Craziness.. Anyone have any better ideas....Anyhow after trying numerous different bottles wit no luck the good ol' AVENT did the trick. So for me its just nice to know its a possiblity....

No comments:

Post a Comment