Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out & About ~ Plus a Family Visit

o
The last two days have been really good for my brain. Alistair is no longer projectile puking! Hurray! I have decreased the length of feeds and increased the number of them as well which seems to be working. He also seems to have conquered his little bugs he got injected into him. Hurray! All that stuff just puts a stress in the brain that you don't know is there until you realize how irritable you are! So due to the irritability (I think) Jason and Mom got me out of the house. Mom did some baby sitting and Jason and I took the Kayaks to Francois Lake which is about 15min from Moms. Gotta love PG! It was lovely. We took the dogs and as they ran around the lake we kayaked. It was a good little trip and everyone went home free of cobwebs clogging the brain.....This morning we had a surprise and Alistair's cousin Hayley and Uncle Lance turned up (Jason's sister's family). It was so cute as we got to see Alistair intentionally smile today. Hayley walked in the room and he locked eyes on her and gave her a totally large grin a couple of times. It was so super cute. As you can see it sure wouldn't be hard to smile with her around! It wasn't only neat to see Alistair interact with her but vice versa. She was so gentle and wanted to cover him up and give him toys. Gotta love the kids beautiful innocence....Tomorrow we see the pediatrician again and check Alistair's weight. I won't be surprised at all if he's not gaining as they want him to due to the 3 rough days Alistair had. But we will see. Then in the afternoon we have the physiotherapist coming over to the house. ....So my goal tomorrow is to attempt to be on time for an appointment! We will see......Cheers Juels

1 comment:

  1. hey, we attempted to have a relaxing afternoon...... we decided to paddle down the peace....but after an hour delay getting started, a broken paddle and a miss calculation on the distance we ended up getting back to poor Caitlyn and her friend 3 hours late! my arms are numb and very sore I hate to see what the second day soreness is going to be if an hour later I am this sore. I am sure caitlyn will never babysit for us again and our friend will never go on another Canoe trip with us. The first fifteen minutes of the trip was amazing but I am not sure that that makes up for the three hours of hard paddling. well glad your day was better than mine! oh thanks for the tips I was able to get my cut to seal back together.
    take care
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete