Friday, January 8, 2010

Time to Toot My Own Horn!

My pups posing for a picture
My workout wonderland path
Zak & Jessie taking it all in.
Mom's backyard

This morning I jumped on the scale and to my udder joy (oops I meant utter) I have shed a total of 51 lbs in 6 months. Granted I`m doing the math using my absolute maximum weight just prior to delivery. But hey when the numbers sound this good ....why the heck not! It definitely feels good mentally and physically. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and do some dreaded situps. However, I`d rather roll in mud in a pig pen then do them! But since we have no pigs I am throwing on the cross country skis (not that skiing is going to do much for the abs!). ....Actually I just got in from another ski around the farm. Being just below zero its absolutely gorgeous out there. The dogs love to keep me company which makes me happy as one of the nurses at the hospital told me that her daughter had seen a cougar just across the highway from moms here. So needless to say Zak and Jessie are a total comfort. Well I just had to toot my own horn! Hope you enjoy the snowy pictures. Ciao for Now! Julie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter wonderland pictures and dogs to keep you company as you ski! Congratulations on the weight loss. All the best to all of you........Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Julie!!
    Nice pictures of the winter.....now send us some of the bod!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Julie! Love the winter photos and your dogs. . . did my first ski of the year on Friday. . .sore everything next day! woah. . but so gorgeous to get out. Have a great, great year as you have turned that corner to 2010. Good to see you continuing the blog. . .still love seeing babies grow and change :)

    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Julie! The best way to get rid of the weight is find something you love to do!! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete