Monday, July 23, 2012

Seven Years!

 I'm a very lucky women to have found a very lucky man 12.5 years ago to spend my life with...today we've been married SEVEN years...I ♥ him so incredibly much!

In some ways it seems like yesterday that that this picture was taken and in other ways it feels like we've been together a lot longer than seven years. But perhaps its because we've actually been together since 1999. Its funny actually as every year when our anniversary comes along it almost passes us by before we realize the date has arrived. We generally feed our faces with scrummy food which is exactly what we did when Jason got home from work: scallops and bacon, fresh ravioli, lamb and some pinot grigio!

As I said we are both very lucky to have found each other and have such a solid relationship. Especially considering the fact we've really needed each other to be strong particularly in the last three years. However, its funny as the other day we were talking about how different couples we know have had challenging times within their relationship. During this conversation Jason said "Hopefully we never have to experience such challenging times." His remark on our life together made me chuckle and perhaps thats why we can handle LIFE so well together...♥ HIM!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Hand Driven Tricycle

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete