Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Proof is in the Pictures....

Grandma Hedges babysitting while doing some watercolor painting

This is how I heal the brain! Yes he's my new buddy. I heard he's not going to stick around!


The eyes and mouth were made with my chocolate shortcake I made.

Daddy having his calming affect


Alistair mezmorized by the camera


Mom and Alistair cuddling while in the hosptial.


Alistair receiving the noninvasive EEG which was thankfully cleared.


So ya I just thought it would be nice to send you all some pictures after I had obviously had verbal diarrhea on the blog. I always find its best to write when I'm still in the emotion and I guess i obviously was there. I didn't realize how carried away I got until I posted it. So thanks for reading, replying, phoning, and just thinking of us. Because ya...that was a little heavy on this household. So as you can see I have found pleasure in getting outside. Just me and Mr. Snowman hung out and had a very good time actually. I've made a pact with myself that I have to get outside daily no matter what. Yesterday, I started clearing a cross country ski trail out back here on Mom's farm. It should be really nice as its a bit rolly polly and cuts through a lot of nice popular and pine. I was going to take the whipper snipper out today and clear it even better but obviously the snow came and changed my plans. It definitely created a winter wonderland here. It was absolutely gorgeous when we woke up...mind you I LOVE snow!
K Thanks Again
Julie



2 comments:

  1. nice pics. Were the cookies that good? We went to the Montney Dance last night it was a lot of fun a there was some great costumes. Good idea getting out of the house the girls seen the snow yesterday and asked to go out and play i was tempted to say no but once we got outside it was great!
    take care
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read your blog tonight and see that things are much better for all. Thinking of you , everyone Auntie Rosi

    ReplyDelete