Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time flies!

Wow time flies! I can't believe that Francis will be two weeks old tomorrow night. Its been just wonderful enjoying her. I must be on a total high as I am pretty sleeped deprived in regards to the number of hours I'm getting however I don't feel tired at all like I think I should. I'm also happy to report that my brain is very happy too. I didn't even have one down day. I woke one morning feeling a tad teary for no reason and fore warned Jason and it lasted about as long as it took me to forewarn Jason! LOL I think I'm just incredibly relieved that all has gone well up to this point. Perhaps a little surprised that Francis can truly be just "normal". Love her!

This is a nice little video of Francis just prior to us hitting the hay the other night. She has quite the facial expressions. One minute she can look so Angelic and the next she has this massive furrow over her brow and looks as if she needs to put her false teeth back in!

♥ Angelic Moment ♥
♥ Another Angelic Moment ♥

♥ OOooo and Another! ♥

 Daddy loving holding "Sissy" as he calls her.
 She's just like holding a hot water bottle on your chest...except with lots of lovin
Hmmm just can't get enough of her!
Oooo and someone else can't seem to get enough of her either! This so warms my heart...but I'm going to write more about this brotherly love in my next post as I'll be sitting here for another hour!

Well I'll leave you with another "link" to click on. Once again I went over the time allowance for video length so just click on the link below to see little Alistair making his mother proud once again. The big deal with this is that he's very specifically making a choice. The speech therapists have been encouraging me to find ways to get Alistair to make choices and here is a great example!


K till next time! Toodaloo ☼

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic videos Julie, especially the one of Alistair making choices. great blog overall. cheers auntie Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't every little sneeze and gurgle and squeak and bit of emerging personality amazing?!! Love the video overtime of Francis and Alistair :) enjoy enjoy enjoy your lovely family.

    Eloise Jeff and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie and Jason! She's so beautiful and I love that Alistair is loving her! :)

    Her name is beautiful! I thought Francis was the masculine spelling and Frances the feminine?! What do I know, eh?! Happy that you are getting this "normal" baby experience. Drink her in.

    Corinne
    Mama to Samuel, lcdh, Feb1/11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie, So nice to see pictures of you enjoying your little bundle. I loved when the girls would fall asleep on me. Enjoy it lots once the girls got a little bigger I would wake up with a sore chest. Alastair was communicating so well. Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the blog about the kids and life. It's been so heart warming to follow.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete