Thursday, December 8, 2011

Amazing MAMA

If I can be even slightly like my mom when I grow up I'll be thanking my lucky stars....I aspire to have her contentment, insight, as well as her positive outlook on life. She's truly amazing!

So in my attempt to spoil her on her 29th bday (tee hee hee) Jason and I cooked her a nice Greek dinner which included spanakopita, a juicy roast of lamb, and some roasted lemon potatoes. For dessert we got to sink our teeth into a rich raspberry cheesecaske that I had thrown together and I have to admit it was absolutely delicious.

One of Mom's latest favorite sayings these days is...
"I don't mind getting older as the other option isn't too good. "

LOVE YOU MOM! ♥ Pickle (Mom's nickname for me growing up)

I also added a little video of Alistair attempting to figure out his little switch toy. Its all to help progress his communication. If he is capable of getting a handle of the switch toy in this context perhaps in the not too distant future he can start to use the switches to get across what he'd like or not like... Whatever the case he's pretty darn cute in it! ~ enjoy


3 comments:

  1. MMmm the meal sounded so good. Cute video. He will have it mastered in no time. Your new background is making my mouth water!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazing video. I played it over and over All I can say is WOW go Alistair GO auntie Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute to your Mom, Julie, yes, she is a very special lady. Dessert looks great and of course Alistair is cute as usual......Anita

    ReplyDelete