Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooky Times

Halloween is always good times for this family. Instead of buying a full costume at the store we still get a kick out of making things work with what we have in the house. So Jason dressed up as my husband in ten years. Giving himself a big belly, black eye and he was wearing a "bald head" as well. Alistair was a little scarecrow and I was thinking werewolf but came out too friendly so I got told I looked like a character off "Cats" or the Lion off "Wizard of Oz". I got to wear Mom's old furcoat which was delightful when we headed outdoors for the bonfire and fireworks.
Alistair once again looking too cute.
My buddy Lise or Cruela held the party out at hef farm as its her favorite holiday of the year.
It was good times out around the fire

Plus she went all out with the decorations....

...making it all spooky in the night





Totally aside from Halloween I've added a video of Jason and Alistair in our hot tub! Yeppers Jason found us a nice deal and set it up. Alistair just loves it and well so do we of course.....nice just as winter starts up.


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking you were a cat. Nice makeup! Awesome that you have a hot tub to keep your spirits up in what is suppose to be a very cold winter.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your video did not come up only a white page

    ReplyDelete