Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful feast this evening with a bunch of close friends and family. There is nothing like sharing a meal, a laugh and great conversation around ones own table. I think that is something we've lost in todays society.


Just a gorgeous time of year. I hope you're all able to get out and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us these days. This is up at my friends farm and the place is just golden.


This is looking down our street and its stunning right now.


Alistair having a snooze on his Dad's shoulder





1 comment:

  1. What a great piece of equipment! Alistair looks so much older since the last time I seen him. Enjoy your little cuddle bug! My girls never fall asleep on me. I miss the cuddles. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete