Thursday, April 1, 2010

Back on Track!

Hey just a quick note to let you all know I'm not going off the deep end. I have normalized forsure. I think the fact that I was dealing with PMS and the possibility that I was pregnant didn't help the heavy situation...LOL....ya it was heavy but now that Alistair is back smiling at his mother like the painful seizures never happened I'm totally good to go. Not that I wouldn't love to have another little gaffer about but for now I think Alistair needs all my energy and love. Plus I need to continue to breastfeeding for several months yet just to make his life easier, and doing that and being prego at the same time just isn't a good idea. 2010 is all about normailzing for the MacMillan family. I have decided that I need to pick up something that will get me out and about socializing a bit and getting a sweat on. So I figure a bunch of my girl cousins have to have the right idea so I'm going to join a novice soccer team here in town. The registration starts in a week. ....O some good news is I just heard from the Endocrinolgist and his pituitary gland is functioning just as it should. So thats just one more thing we DON'T have to worry about. YAHOO!!!. Well my bro decided to come home for the weekend and celebrate easter with us. So its all going to be about chocolate, BBQing and family! Have a wonderful weekend there people.....I know I plan to.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear that things have normalized for you Julie. You'll absolutely LOVE soccer - what a great way to move your body and socialize too. I love it! Have a great Easter. Hugs - Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Easter to you and Alistair and Jason and Lis. Yes I am sur e you will love soccor too. Maybe get a cousins virtual team together and have some mind game fun. Look forward to seein g you in May> auntie rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good to hear you are going to be playing soccer after all. I think I may have to sit this season out, but I will be ready to go for indoor! Great chatting with you we will have to do it more often.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete