Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time Flies!

Grandma Hedges found a hat Alistair actually likes to wear!
Alistair on the verge of a full on snooze

My little happy camper and his bear!

Hello Hello
Well isn't it just crazy how time flies. Wow its already December. I find that just unbelievable myself. So far its just been beautiful. Granted we've had some -27 deg weather but hey its been sunny sunny sunny. Thats when we really appreciate Mom's sun room as it allows us to totally appreciate and love the outdoors while staying snug and warm with a cup of tea. Actually its great for me when life has taken a turn to being a more house bound individual....All has been quite ticketyboo since our trip down south. I'm still trying to be quite aggressive with his phyio. He seems to like to hyperextend a little too much so I'm trying to work with him to do the opposite as hyper extending is going to get him no wheres in this world! He continues to attempt head control, loves to vocalize like crazy, and is starting to really interact with us which of course is quite fun....Alistair and I helped my mom celebrate her birthday yesterday with eggnog, christmas tree decorating, and scrabble while we listened to Andrea Bocelli's Christmas CD....Jason is up North at the present closing up our little home in FSJ. The poor guy...he's been working every single day since he came to PG and now he has to pack up a house. Mind you in a positive light he's got work and we're not going to be paying rent for something we aren't using! So woo hoo for that!...It just seems to be all falling into place quite nicely for us here. Its surprising when one starts talking to people and getting aquainted with old friends how many people we still actually know in the Central Interior which is of course a bonus when youre trying to get work lined up in the construction business! So thanks to all you folks! Yahoo for word of mouth. If you ever need or want to check out Jason's blog address I've added it onto this blog under "Fellow Bloggers" . I just put pictures on of some local work that he's done. ....Anyhow it is darn nice to have some normalacy in our lives. I have to admit I think I'm being the typical mother. Once one thing is cleared off the worry list (no more blocked tear duct, hardly any reflux) a new one takes its place...but hey I just keep focusing on the things I can change not what I can't! ( At least I try!!!)...well the last post was ridiculously long so I'll cut myself off here. Just wanted to put out some Christmas cheer with these fun photos....Enjoy Cheers Julie

6 comments:

  1. Hey love the xmas photos. Yes time is flying by. I can't believe Wren is going to be one in a month. She is really starting to show her character. Still not walking but getting into way more than her sisters did. We are having the family xmas party at my house this weekend so if Jason is still in town tell him to come over Sat. night around 6:00. It would be great if you, your mom and Alastair could make it...... I know its a bit of a jaunt...but we will be thinking of you.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of Alistair, yes I think December sneaked up on us. All the best to you there in the north. Cold here also, below freezing. Take care and enjoy your little man and glad it is going well for Jason...........Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics of Alistair! Glad to hear things are working out for you guys - although we miss you terribly at work :) Have a Merry Christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Mazatlan. Another beautiful day with Eden, Robin isla and Roscoe. Highlight was watching I and R roll arund in the sand as the breakers came crashing in and that was so great and what it is all about. The six of us co habiting wonderfully together. Roscoe has found a great pal in Sam. Rolls around on his belly as if it were a big soft bed. Both loving it. Cheers to all four of you and super x-mas shots ofAlister. auntie rosi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures!!! Glad things are going well...Alistair is looking a lot older in the photos!
    Happy belated Bday to your mama from us.
    Rocco has been teething,got really bad excema, and gas as of late. It has been a rough week for sleep here!!
    Did you get the Bob yet?
    TTYS! xo ~L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can sure see that my nephew is getting much bigger now and can't wait to see him again, So I hope we can come down sometime during the Christmas season. Miss you guys.
    PS Jason still hasn't stopped by to see my handy work. LOL

    ReplyDelete